The 2017 Canadian Aerospace Summit is proudly hosted by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC)
As the national voice of the Canadian aerospace industry, AIAC strives to build a business and investment climate in which Canadian aerospace companies can continue to grow and compete on the world stage. Working in close collaboration with our members, government, and industry stakeholders at home and around the world, we promote the global competitiveness of Canadian aerospace in a number of ways:
- Providing advice and facilitating industry involvement in the development of programs and policies designed to foster Canadian aerospace capabilities, including research and technology, supply chain development, global market access, and procurement
- Leveraging our involvement in international aerospace networks and associations to promote Canadian interests and capabilities to the global aerospace community
- Facilitating a Canadian aerospace presence at key trade shows around the world and leading trade missions to specific geographic markets and key customers
- Enhancing public perceptions and attitudes about the Canadian aerospace industry amongst decision-makers, opinion-shapers, the media and the public at large
- Hosting the annual Canadian Aerospace Summit as the primary venue for international buyers and suppliers to build relationships and do business with Canadian aerospace companies
Aerospace companies in Canada are global leaders in regional aircraft, avionics, business jets, commercial helicopters, aircraft engines, flight simulation, landing gear, and space systems. Canada’s aerospace industry offers innovative solutions backed by a highly skilled workforce, continuous investment in aerospace research and development, and Transport Canada’s internationally respected regulatory framework.