Media registration will open in October 2017.
Who can register?
Media registration for the 2017 Canadian Aerospace Summit is open to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast or web publications with valid press credentials.
What are the appropriate credentials?
Valid press credentials include:
- Official photo identification from employing news agency
- A by-lined story from employing news agency dated within the last six months
- A publication masthead listing the participant as an editorial contributor
- Business card clearly showing media affiliation (a print, online, or broadcast news organization) and position (editor, writer, producer, reporter, etc.).
Online media must meet the following requirements:
- Online publication must be a registered corporation that offers original news content or comment and analysis on aerospace and space issues
- The applicant must provide a record of published work on aerospace and space issues under their byline
Freelance journalists need to submit:
- Letter of assignment along with their application to register. The letter must include the name and title of the journalist and the period for which accreditation is being sought, and must be signed by the publication’s publisher, assignment editor or bureau chief.
Who cannot register?
- Online publications that exist for advocacy purposes or are produced by advocacy or outreach organizations may not qualify for accreditation.
- Industry sales representatives, members of public relations firms and advertising agency representatives may not register as media and may not use the Media Room.
- Writers attending the 2017 CAS for the sole purpose of packaging content for profit opportunities will not be admitted to the Media Room.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors may not register for the Media Room.
All media accreditation will be issued to the applying individual and is not transferable to other employees within the same organization. Accreditation will be provided to a maximum of two individuals from the same publication.
We reserve the right to issue, deny or revoke media accreditation at any time. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information from any applicant prior to approving any registration requests.
Deadline to register
We encourage all media who wish to attend the Summit to register in advance to ensure that your application can be properly processed and reviewed.
Please register before 5:00 pm EST, on Friday, November 3, 2017.
Media registration will be available on site; however, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a pass. If you would like to register on site, please be prepared to provide any credentials and/or letters of assignment as outlined in the guidelines above.
Media registration includes access to
- the Summit Conference,
- Trade Show floor, and
- the Aerospace Leadership Luncheon on Wednesday, November 8.
A Media Room will be available on site beginning at 9:00 am on November 7, 2017.
Tickets to the November 7 Annual Aerospace Reception & Dinner are being sold separately. To purchase tickets, visit the Summit REGISTRATION page and register for the “Annual Aerospace Dinner” option.
Information and questions
Director of Communications
Aerospace Industries Association of Canada
(613) 232-4297 x225