The B2B & Trade Show is a one-day show featuring the best of Canadian aerospace capabilities and cross-sector emerging niche technologies. Join over 100 Canadian and international companies who will be showcasing their latest products and breakthroughs, and gain one-on-one access to potential suppliers and customers through our exclusive B2B matchmaking program.
Reserve your booth today and maximize your participation at the summit
- Network with key decision-makers and influential Canadian industry leaders
- Pre-schedule B2B meetings on our online platform, available exclusively to exhibitors
- Increase visibility with aerospace, military and government leaders and industry entrepreneurs
- Exposure before, during and after the event through your exhibitor description on the Summit website and in the on-site Summit Show Guide
As a small Canadian aerospace and defence company, Marinvent Corporation must chose to spend its marketing and PR budget very carefully in order to get the best value for money. AIAC’s Canadian Aerospace Summit is one of only two shows that Marinvent exhibits at every year because it provides the perfect opportunity to showcase our company to the best national and international audience of aerospace companies and government departments without having to leave Canada. It is always well organized and well attended and as a consequence it is the perfect venue to arrange meetings with key customers, target customers and government representatives at a fraction of the cost of traveling to each individually. Exhibiting at the Canadian Aerospace Summit each year actually represents a cost savings and a considerable time savings to a company like ours.
We have participated in AIACs Summit since its inception. The Trade Show and the B2B Program are strongly supported by the large aerospace companies and both venues have provided Patlon excellent networking opportunities with senior decision makers of existing and potential customers. We recommend participation to any company looking to grow their business in the Canadian aerospace industry.
10 X 10 BOOTH (PIPE & DRAPE STRUCTURE)
AIAC MEMBERS RATES
Early Bird bef. Oct. 11: $2,450
Early Bird bef. Oct. 11: $3,350
- 1 standard countertop & 2 stools
- 2 exhibitor passes*
- 50 word company profile in official Summit Show Guide
- Listing and profile on 2022 Aerospace Summit website
- Refreshment breaks (2)
- Buffet Luncheon
- Exhibitor Manual
*For November 8 & 9. Tickets for Dinner and Luncheon can be purchased online. Please note that we only permit one company per space booked.
Not included: Electricity, Annual Aerospace Reception & Dinner ticket & Aerospace Leadership Luncheon.